VMMC SJH Recruitment 2020: Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital published new vacancies for the posts. The posts have been included for only the posts of Assistant Professor for the category of Teaching sub cadre of CHS. The vacancy has been released approximately 88 vacancies. This is the central government’s job. So candidates who are seeking for the Central Government Jobs can apply for these posts. This is also a government job in Delhi. Selected applicants will be placed only in Delhi. Applicants can start applying for these posts from 26/08/2020 and the application should be sent on or before 10/09/2020.
Candidates should check all the eligibility criteria details. Mainly candidates should have completed an MBBS Degree or any PG Degree from any recognized university or board. Please do check all the details given below.
|Organization Name||Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Work location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital have been establishing in the year 2002. This mainly works under the Central Government Ministry of Health and Family welfare. This is one of the famous medical colleges in New Delhi.
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed MBBS/ PG Degree from recognized University or board.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should have an age limit of 40 years to apply for these posts.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the walk-in in the interview process.
- Candidates should be on below given time, date, and address.
|Date and Time||Address|
|26/08/2020 and 9.30 Am||Room No 16,|
Ground Floor of VMMC Building & SJH,
|Job Notification pdf||Download Here|
|Job Application Link||Download Here|
How to apply for Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website.
- Then search for the advertisements in the careers tab.
- Then download the notification and check all the details.
- Carry all the documents on the walk-in interview date.