Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020: Surat Municipal Corporation published vacancies for some posts. The vacancies have been released for the posts of Specialist Pulmonologist, Senior Resident, Medical Officer, Medical Officer (AYUSH), Nurse and Nanny. There is an enormous number of vacancies that have been published. Probably there are 392 vacancies that have been released. This will be mainly a state government jobs. Applicants should apply only for this oy through offline mode. Selected candidates will be placed only in Gujarat. Applicants should send the application and reach them on or before 20/08/2020.
Aspirants will be called for Interviews only with the exact application details. Applicants will be placed on the Permanent or contract basis depends on the application and selection process. Candidates should remember that only shortlisted candidates from the application will be called for the interview.
|Organization Name||Surat Municipal Corporation|
|Job Role||Specialist Pulmonologist, Senior Resident, Medical Officer, Medical Officer (AYUSH), Nurse and Nanny|
|Work location||West Bengal|
|Job category||State Government Jobs|
Surat Municipal Corporation has been established in the year of 02/10/1966. The main headquarters of this is located in surat. This is mainly local self-government. This also carries out all of the obligatory functions.
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Aspirants should have completed 10th Std/ MD/ DNB/ MBBS/ BHMS/ DHMS/ BPNA from a recognized university or board.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should check the age limit for these posts on official website.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the procedure as follows
Postal Address Details
Candidates send the application to the below given postal address
|Surat Municipal Corporation,|
How to apply for SMC Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website.
- Register and log in to the website.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach the documents and send that to the above address.