Manipur Health Directorate Recruitment 2020: Manipur Health Directorate released the hiring details. The vacancy has been released to hire the posts of Medical officers. There is an enormous number of vacancies that have been released. Approximately there are 100 vacancies have been released by the concerned department. Applicants who are searching for the State Government Jobs in Manipur can use this wonderful opportunity to apply for this enormous number of vacancies. Candidates will be selected based on the walk-in in the interview process. Candidates should attend the interview on 17/08/2020.
Applicants will be placed only on a contractual basis. Bases on the performance candidates will be extended after the contract period. Aspirants should have completed any of the Medical Qualification from the recognized university or board.
|Organization Name||Manipur Health Directorate|
|Job Role||Medical officer|
|Job category||State Government Jobs|
|Walk in interview||17/08/2020|
The main aim of this is to provide health services to people who are living in rural and tribal areas. They also help in planning, implementation, supervision, monitoring for all the states.
Manipur Health Directorate Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Applicants should have completed any Medical Qualification from any recognized university or board.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
Candidate’s maximum age limit differs based on the category for Unreserved it will be of 38 Years, for OBC it will be of 41 years, for SC/ST will be of 43 years and a Person with a disability will be of 48 years.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the normal interview process.
- Candidates should attend the Walk-in-Interview on the below-given date, time and address
|Date & Time||Address|
|17/08/2020 & 8.00 Am||Directorate of Health Services,|
Application and Notification Details
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
How to apply for Manipur Health Directorate Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website.
- If necessary candidates should register and login to the website.
- Then search for the application and download the notification.
- Then fill all the details.
- Apply for the posts.