NIEPMD Recruitment 2020: National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities has released its vacancies to apply for the posts. They had released its vacancies for the designation of Accounts Officer. There are only one single vacancy has been released. This is the Tamilnadu Government Jobs. Applicants who are selected will be placed only in Chennai. Applicants should check all the possible details like educational qualification, age limit and relaxation details, and all other details very carefully.
Applicants can start applying for these posts from 30/10/2020 and the final date to send the application will be 30/11/2020. Please do check some details given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities|
|Job Role||Accounts Officer|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
NIEPMD is abbreviated as the National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities which promotes and provides research in the areas of disabilities. They also provide services to disabled persons.
NIEPMD Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Applicants should have completed M.Com/ ACA/ AICWA/ MBS from a recognized University or board.
- Applicants should have the desired experience to apply for the posts.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Applicants should have been a maximum of 56 years.
- Please do check some details given below.
Salary for the candidates will be of Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,17,500 P.M.
Application Fee Details
Application fee will be of Rs.500.
Selection Procedure Details
Selection for the candidates will be based on the
Postal Address Details
- The Director,
- ECR, Muttukadu,
- Kovalam Post,
- Chennai-603 112.
Notification and Application Details
How to apply for NIEPMD Recruitment 2020
- Applicants see the Official Website of NIEPMD.
- Search for the Advertisement and read it.
- Download the Offline Application.
- Fill the Application form in the prescribed format.
- Attend the Interview at the above address on the particular date.