CIMFR Recruitment 2020: Central Institute Of Mining and Fuel Research has released its vacancies to apply for the posts. They had released the vacancies for the designation of Scientist. There are totally 18 new vacancies has been released. Candidates who are interested can check all the possible details and apply for these posts. Candidates who are interested can apply and selected candidates will be placed only in Bilaspur which is located in Chattisgarh. This is the Central Government Jobs. So applicants can use this opportunity to apply for these posts
Applicants can start applying for these posts from 20/10/2020 and the final date to send the application will be 24/11/2020. Please do check some details given below.
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|Work location||Bilsapur, Chattisgarh|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
CIMFR Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Applicants should have completed M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized University or board.
- Please do check some details on the official website.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
In order to apply for this posts applicants should have been of 32 years.
Salary for the candidates will be of Rs.67,700 P.M.
Application Fee Details
Applicants for the details will be of
- For General/OBC – Rs.100
- For SC/ST/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
Selection Procedure Details
Applicants will get selected based on the normal process
Postal Address Details
Applicants can send to the below given postal address.
- The Administrative Officer,
- Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research,
- Barwa Road,
- Dhanbad – 826001 (JHARKHAND)”.
How to apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2020
- Initially, applicants should visit the official website.
- Login and registration are necessary if needed.
- Applicants should download the application form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Attach the documents and sign in the document.
- Send that to the address given above.