Tamil Nadu Government Fishery Department: Tamil Nadu Government Fishery Department has released its vacancies to hire the candidates. They had released the vacancies to hire the candidates for the designations of Service Assistant and netminder. There are only 03 new vacancies have been released. This will be a Tamilnadu job. Applicants who are waiting for this Tn jobs can check all the possible details and apply for these posts. Applicants can start applying this by using this wonderful opportunity.
Applications should be sent to the below given postal address. Application for this process can be sent from 31/10/2020 and the final date to send this will be of 31/11/2020. Please do check some details below.
|Tamil Nadu Government Fishery Department
|Service Assistant and Netminder
|Tamilnadu Government Jobs
Tamil Nadu Government Fishery Department Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Applicants should have completed 10th pass and diploma in fisheries from a recognized University or Board.
- Applicants should have a min of 2 years of experience.
Age limit and Relaxation Details
Applicants should have the age limit of 30 years of Service Assistant and then 25 years of netminders.
Salary for the candidates will be of
- For Service Assistant – Rs.15,000 to 50,000 P.M
- For Netmenders – Rs.5,200 to 20,200 P.M
Selection Procedure Details
Candidates will get selected based on the normal interview process like
Postal Address Details
Applicants should be sent only to this address
- Regional Head,
- Chennai Regional Fishery Survey of India,
- Fishing Harbour Complex,
- Chennai-600 013.
|Official Notification Link
|Official Application Link
|Telegram Group Link
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Government Fishery Department Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website.
- Then registration and login are necessary.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the details.
- Send that to the above-given address.