VIT Recruitment 2020: Vellore Institute of Technology invites to apply for the post of Junior Research fellow. Candidates who are seeking for jobs in university can apply for these posts. The selected candidate will be placed in Vellore which is situated in the Tamilnadu district. VIT released only one vacancy at present for Junior Research Fellow. A candidate who is interested in these posts can apply for this post from the date of 09/06/2020 and the candidates should apply for this post on or before 14/06/2020.
Candidate should have possessed B.E/B. Tech or M.E/M. Tech in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Design/ Manufacturing/ Material science/Metallurgy and should have experience in many fields like peening of metals, testing, etc.., Candidate should check all the eligibility criteria to apply for this post.
|Organization Name||Vellore Institute Of Technology|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Work location||Vellore, Tamilnadu|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
Vellore Institute was established in the year of 1984. This is the second-largest campus in Chennai. Vellore Institute is the private deemed university. This is affiliated by University Grants Commission.
VIT Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidate should have possessed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Material science/ Metallurgy/ Design.
- Should have experience in many fields like peening of metals, testing, etc.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- For age limit and relaxation, details Candidates requested to check with the official website of VIT.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be having the normal written test followed by the direct or Personal Interview.
Pay Scale Salary Details
Candidates will get Basic Pay Salary Rs.25,000 + Allowance for First and Second year.
Notification and Application Details
|Official Application||Apply Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
How to apply for VIT Recruitment 2020
- Please do visit the official website page of VIT.
- Search in the careers column of the page.
- Select the post and Read all the details.
- Apply for the post, Review that once again.
- Click on submit and Finished.