Thanjavur District Court Recruitment 2023 – Thanjavur District Court DLSA (District Legal Service Authority) has announced the new job recruitment Notification for the post of Office Assistant Posts. There are released various Vacancies in Thanjavur. Districts Court invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. Districts Court under the category of Tamil Nadu. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
Thanjavur District Court Recruitment 2023
Here Applicants will get Job information about Volunteers posts which includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 10.04.2023 to 28.04.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Villupuram District Court DLSA (District Legal Service Authority)
|TN Govt Jobs
Vacancy Details for Thanjavur District Court Recruitment 2023
- Office Assistant: Various.
Academic Details for Thanjavur District Court Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification of Any Degree, or equivalent qualification from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Office Assistant: Any Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation for Thanjavur District Court Recruitment
General and Unreserved Candidates have a Maximum of 32 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Office Assistant: Up to 32 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up 08 vacancies through this method like an Interview.
Pay Scale Salary
- Office Assistant: Rs.20,000/- per month.
- No Fee
Postal Address Details
|The Head, District Legal Service Authority, Combined Court Building, Thanjavur-613007.
Thanjavur District Court Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Thanjavur District Court Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application to the above postal address.