NTRO Recruitment 2023 – National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) has announced the new job recruitment for 35 vacancies in the Analyst-A Post. There are totally released 35 vacancies in All Over India. NTRO invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
NTRO Recruitment 2023 – 35 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 05.04.2023 to 31.05.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NTRO Recruitment 2023
- Analyst-A: 35.
Academic Details for NTRO Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification of Any Degree qualification from any government-approved Board or recognized Institution.
- Analyst-A: Any Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
As per the Govt Notification, The candidate’s age Limit is a Maximum of 30 years as of 31.05.2023.
- Analyst-A: Maximum 30 years, as of 31.05.2023.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Written Exam, Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area.
- Written Exam
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates Can get a Basic Pay of Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,900/- Per month.
- Analyst-A: Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- per month.
Postal Address Details
The Director (Establishment), National Technical Research Organization, Block-all, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi – 110067.
NTRO Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for NTRO Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application Offline.