TABCEDCO Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Backward Classes and Economic Development Corporation has released its vacancies to apply for the posts. They had released their vacancies to apply for the designation of Financial Advisor/ Company Secretary which means a single person is needed for the designation and both the works should be handled only them. There is only one vacancy that has been released. This will be a Tamilnadu Jobs. Applicants who are selected will be placed only in Tamilnadu. Applicants can check all the eligibility criteria like experience needed and dates as well.
Applicants should have experience compulsorily to apply for these posts. The application can be sent from 22/10/2020 and the final date to send the application will be 22/11/2020.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Backward Classes and Economic Development Corporation|
|Job Role||Financial advisor/Office Secretary|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Jobs|
TABCEDCO Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed LLB/ BL/ ICWA/ MBA from a recognized University or board.
- Applicants should have 5 years of experience.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
Applicants should check the official website details to know about the age limit and all other details as well.
Applicants will be having the salary of about Rs.75000 P.M.
Selection Proedure Details
Candidates will be selected based on the normal interview process like
Postal Address Details
Application of the candidates should be sent to the below given address.
|Tamil Nadu Backward Classes and Economic Development Corporation,|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Click Here|
How to apply for TABCEDCO Recruitment 2020
- At first, it’s necessary for the candidates to visit the official website.
- Then registration and login to the official website are necessary.
- Should download the application form.
- Fill in all the details, attach the photos and all information, and also necessary documents.
- Send that to the above-given address.