BPRD Recruitment 2020: Bureau of Police Research and Development has released its vacancies to apply for these posts. They had released the various designations that include the posts of Sr.Scientific Officer, Assistant Director, Senior Scientific Assistant, Senior Investigator, Veterinary Officer, Staff Nurse, Inspector, Junior Engineer, Training Officer, Electrician, Driver, Steno, UDC, Constable, and PA. There is a total of 259 vacancies that have been released. This will be a Central Government Jobs. Applicants will be placed in All over India. So applicants who are interested can check all the eligibility details and apply for the posts as soon as possible.
Applicants can start applying for this from 22/10/2020 and the final date to send the application will be 20/10/2020. Please do check some details given below.
|Organization Name||Bureau of Police Research and Development|
|Work location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Senior investigator and others|
BPRD Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Applications must have compulsorily held Analogous posts.
- The application should have completed 8th/ Matric/ HSC/ Diploma Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized University or Board.
Age limit and Relaxation Details
The Maximum Age Limit Should be 56 years. Applicants should check the official website to know about the age limit and all other details.
Selection Procedure Details
Candidates selection process will be entirely depends on normal process like
Bureau of Police Research & Development,
NH -8, Near Mahipalpur,
New Delhi-110 037.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification and Application Details
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to apply for BPRD Recruitment 2020
- On the first initial, applicants should visit the official website.
- Then on the official website search for the advertisement.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- Paste the photos, attach the documents.
- Review that and sign that and send that to the above-given email and address.