NIP Recruitment 2020: National Institue of Pathology released a notification for various posts. The designation for the posts includes Contract Scientist – B (Medical), Contract Scientist – B (Non-Medical), Contract Technical Officer, Contract Technical Assistant, Contract Data Entry Operator. All the posts have been released on a contract basis. There are a total of 06 vacancies that have been published. Applicants who are selected will be placed only in New Delhi. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for these posts as soon as possible. Candidates can start applying for these posts from 07/08/2020 and the application should be sent on or before 12/08/2020.
In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed 10th Std /12th Std/ Degree in Life Science, etc.., Candidates should check all the eligibility criteria details like educational qualification, age limit, salary, and all other details in the official website.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Pathology|
|Job Role||Contract Scientist – B (Medical), Contract Scientist – B (Non-Medical), Contract Technical Officer, Contract Technical Assistant, Contract Data Entry Operator|
|Work location||New Delhi|
The National Institute of Pathology has been there for more than 50 years. National Institute of pathology is one of the main and premier research institutes in the Indian council of medical research.
NIP Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Applicants who are interested to apply for these posts should have completed 12th Std/ Degree in Life Science/ MBBS/ MD from recognized university or board.
- Candidates should also have experience in relevant fields.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- The age limit for the candidates varies and depends on the posts, so applicants are requested to check the official website.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected as such the process that is given below
|Video online test|
Notification and Application Details
How to apply for NIP Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website.
- Check all the application and eligibility details.
- Ensure to fill all the correct details then submit them.
- Candidates who are selected will be having the online interview process.