Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020: Cabinet Secretariat released a notification for some new vacancies. They published the vacancy for the designation of Field Assistant. There are totally 12 Vacancies has been released. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for these posts as soon as possible. This is the Central Government Jobs. Applicants who are selected will be placed only in Delhi. Applicants can start applying for these posts from 08/08/2020. The final application should be sent on or before 31/08/2020.
Candidates should apply for these posts through offline mode. The application should be sent only through registered post. Applicants should have completed 10th St / 12th Std from recognized university or board.
|Organization Name||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Job Role||Field Assistant|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
Cabinet Secretariat has been formed in the year of 6/02/1950. The term length in this would be of 4 years. Cabinet Secretary is the senior-most post in the whole Indian Administrative Service.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- In order to apply for this post, candidates should have completed and should have passed in 10th Std and 12th Std from recognized university or board.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should have the minimum age limit of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years to apply for these posts.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected as per the process which follows
Application and Notification Details
How to apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website
- Search for the advertisement and download the application form.
- Fill all the details, attach all necessary documents.
- Send that via speed posts to the address given in the official website.