INSTEM Recruitment 2020: Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine published some vacancies. This includes the vacancy for the posts of Senior Technical Engineer, Technical officer- I, Senior Administrative Officer, Senior Engineer, Administrative Officer (Hospitality and services), Junior Management Assistant, and clerk. Approximately there are 18 new vacancies that have been released. The INSTEM is located in Bangalore. So candidates who are selected will be placed in Bangalore. INSTEM released its vacancies on 18/07/2020 and the application should reach on or before 09/08/2020.
In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed BE/ B.Tech in the relevant fields from the recognized university or board. Please do check all the eligibility criteria and apply for these posts as soon as possible.
|Organization Name||Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative medicine|
|Job Role||Senior Engineer, Senior Technical Engineer, Technical officer- I, Senior Administrative Officer, Administrative Officer (Hospitality and Services), Junior Management Assistant, and Clerk.|
|Job Category||Banglore Jobs|
This is one of the states of the art research institute. This institute’s main function is to provide collaborative research. Here the researches are supported well by the biological sciences, science clusters, etc..,
INSTEM Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- In order to apply for these posts candidates should have Completed Graduate/ Degree/ Diploma in any recognized university od board.
- Applicants should also have experience in relevant fields.
Age limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should have the age limit of 50 years for the post of senior engineer and please do check official website for more details.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the interview process followed by
Notification Link: https://www.instem.res.in/jobportal/node/1652?fbclid=IwAR1qAdloGR9ID-IP_WNGfAbeXUe73UfEkXOO5dwoKdo1qYrc5rP6yRcYWm4
Application Link: https://apply.registernow.in/instem/cadres/
How to apply for INSTEM Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website of INSTEM.
- Then candidates should search for the advertisement.
- Download the notification form and fill all the details.
- Recheck the details and click on submit.