BMRCL Recruitment 2020: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation limited published new vacancies for various posts. The post for the designation includes General Manager (F and A, Project Finance), Assistant General Manager, Manager, Deputy General Manager, and Assistant posts. Aspirants who are waiting for these posts can apply for these vacancies. BMRCL is Karnataka Government Job and candidates who are selected will be placed only in Karnataka. BMRCL released this application on 22/06/2020 and the last date to apply for this is on 05/08/2020. Applicants can apply for this on the official website.
In order to apply for these posts, candidates should compulsorily check the eligibility criteria details. Applying candidates should have the desired experience in the desired fields. Please do check the below-given steps and follow this to apply to the official website.
|Organization Name||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation limited|
|Job Role||General Manager (F and A, Project Finance), Assistant General Manager, Manager, Deputy General Manager, and Assistant|
|Job category||Karnataka Government Jobs|
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has started the operation on 20/10/2020. This consists of 2 rails and this is the rapid type of transit. This is the fourth largest metro rails in India.
BMRCL Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have completed the graduate in Commerce, CA, MBA from recognized university or board.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Age limit differs for all the designations, please do check the official website for more details.
Selection Procedure Details
Candidates will be selected based on the following process
Job Application Link: http://projectrecruit.bmrc.co.in/
Job Notification Link: http://projectrecruit.bmrc.co.in/
How to apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should visit the official page of BMRCL.
- Then login to the website and register to the website.
- Read all the eligibility criteria details.
- Enter the details and review the process.
- Click on submit.