Durg District Recruitment 2020: Durg District released 67 new vacancies for the posts of Guest Teachers and Lab Technician Posts. Durg District allocated this vacancy in Chhattisgarh. This is the State Government Job. Selected persons will be placed in Chhattisgarh. These 67 new vacancies that have been allocated under the National Health Mission. The application for this process has been released on 30/06/2020. Candidates able to apply from 30/06/2020 and the last date on or before 07/07/2020.
To apply for this posts candidates should have possessed equivalent Degree in recognized university or board. Candidates should check all the eligibility criteria details like educational qualification, age, salary, and all other necessary details before applying for these posts. Candidates should make sure to have all necessary documents before applying for the posts.
|Organization Name||Durg District Recruitment|
|Job Role||Guest Lecturer and Lab Technician|
|Job Category||State government Job|
Durg District is located in Chhatisgarh. This district is home to 2 most important religions. This attracts pilgrims from all over India. In 2011 this is the second most populous district.
Durg District Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have Completed equivalent Degree in recognized university or board.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
Candidates should have the prescribed age limit to apply for this posts.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be having the Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- Candidates should apply for these posts on the official website.
Notification and Application Details
|Official Advertisement||Download Here|
|Official Application||Apply Here|
How to apply for Durg District Recruitment 2020
- Please visit the official website.
- Go to the advertisement or posts.
- Download the notification and read all the details.
- Check the information and fill the application form.
- Submit or send the application form.