Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Deendayal Port Trust released 194 new vacancies for the posts of Trade Apprentice, Secretarial Assistant, Technician Apprentice, and Graduate Apprentice. Candidates should apply for this post through online mode. Candidates who are waiting for the trusted job can apply for these posts. Candidates should have been completed a prescribed degree from a recognized university or board. Candidates can start applying for these posts from 17/06/2020 and candidates should apply for these posts on or before 07/07/2020. Please do use the opportunity and apply for this posts.
To apply for this posts candidates should have completed Diploma/ ITI/ B.E/ B.Tech. Candidates should have eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit and should have all necessary documents to apply for this posts.
|Organization Name||Deendayal Port Trust|
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice, Secretarial Assistant, Technician Apprentice, and Graduate Apprentice.|
|Work location||Across India|
|Job Category||Deendayal Port trust|
Deendayal port trust has established in the year of 1931. This is the first major port to achieve the milestone. This is also known as Candia. This is the number 1 port in 2007 – 2008.
Deendayal port trust Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have completed Diploma /ITI/ B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent qualification from recognized University or Institution.
- Please do check all the details in the Official Advertisement.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should be up to 28 years to apply for these posts.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be having the Written Examination and the Personal Interview
- Candidates can apply for these posts through online mode.
Notification and Application Details
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Application||Apply Here|
How to apply for Deendayal Port Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should go to the official website.
- Search for advertisements and click on the posts.
- Download the notification and apply for these posts.
- Review the posts, apply for these posts, and click on submit.
- Finish the Online Application and Print it.