DMHO Recruitment 2020: Hyderabad Medical and Health Department invites aspirants to apply for various posts. There are a huge number of vacancies released. Most probably the vacancies are about 509. This contains an enormous number of posts which includes ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, and Lab Technician, Epidemiologist, Medical Officer. Applicants who are waiting for the government jobs in Telangana can apply for these posts. This wonderful opportunity has been released on 28/06/2020 and candidates should apply for this through online mode on or before 02/07/2020.
As per the notification the selected candidates will be placed in Hyderabad, Telangana. The main criterion for this is the educational qualification. In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed MBBS/ B.sc nursing/ B.sc Lab Technician/ Diploma in Pharmacy. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given below to apply for the posts.
|Organization Name||Hyderabad Medical and Health Department|
|Job Role||ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, and Lab Technician, Epidemiologist, Medical Officer|
|Work location||Hyderabad, Telengana|
|Job Category||State government job|
Hyderabad Medical and Health department offers preventive health care services, promotive health care services, Routine curative services, and Rehabilitation services. This also provides disease control and Eradication Programmes.
DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have completed MBBS/ B.sc Nursing/ B.sc Lab Technician/ Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
|MBBS/ B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Lab Technician/ Diploma in Pharmacy|
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- The age limit for the candidates should be of a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 34 years.
Selection Procedure Details
- DMHO selection will be based on the marks that candidates got in their graduations and along with the Certificate Verification.
- Interested candidates should apply for this post through online mode.
How to apply for DMHO Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should go to the official website.
- Register and log in to the website.
- Click on the advertisement on the home page and download the notification form.
- Enter and fill all the details and attach a scanned copy of all documents.
- Preview that and click on submit.