PBRDP Recruitment 2020: Department of Rural Developed and Panchayats, Punjab invites candidates to apply for the posts of Junior Engineer. Nearly 81 vacancies that have been released by PBRDP. As per the notification from Panchayat Recruitment candidates will be selected only by the results of Competitive Examinations. There is no direct interview will be conducted for these posts. Applicants should pay the application fee on or before 14/07/2020. Applicants should start applying from 15/06/2020 and you can apply for these posts on or before 13/07/2020.
In order to apply for these posts candidates should have possessed a Diploma in Civil and Electric Engineering. The important category for this is that the age limit of the candidates. Candidate’s age should be minimum of 18 years and to a maximum of 37 years.
|Organization Name||Department of Rural Developed and Panchayats, Punjab|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical)|
|Job category||State Government Jobs|
The main function of the Rural Development and Panchayat is to provide implementation of various sponsored and also it provides women’s social and economic empowerments of basic amenities and services.
PBRDP Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification and Details
- Candidates should have possessed a Diploma in Civil and Electric Engineering from a recognized university or board.
- Check the official website for more details.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- In order to apply for these posts, the minimum age limit of the candidates will be of 18 years and the maximum age limit of the candidates will be of 37 years.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be having only the Competitive Written Exams and candidates should understand that there is no direct interview.
Notification and Application Details
|Application Details||Apply Here|
|Notification Details||Download Here|
How to apply for PBRDP Recruitment 2020
- The first and foremost step is to visit the official website.
- Register on the website and login to that.
- Find the advertisement and download the notification form.
- Read all the eligibility criteria details .
- Apply for the posts and click on submit.