CCMB Recruitment 2020: Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology has released its vacancies to apply for the posts. They invite the candidates to apply for 05 designations which include the designation of the Senior Principal Scientist and Scientist Posts. There are only 05 new vacancies have been released. Applicants who are selected will be placed only in Hyderabad. This will be a Central Government Jobs. So interested applicants can check all the possible details and apply for these posts as soon as possible.
Applicants must compulsorily have the desired experience to apply for these posts. Applicants can start applying for these posts from 24/10/2020 and the final date to send the application will be 16/11/2020.
|Organization Name||Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology|
|Job Role||Senior Principal Scientist,|
|Job category||Central Government Jobs|
CCMB Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Applicants should have completed a Master’s Degree/ Ph.D. in Life Science from a recognized university or board.
- For Senior principal scientist applicants should compulsorily have the 06 years of experience.
Age limit and Relaxation Details
Age limit differs for both the categories age limit for the Senior principal Scientist will be of 50 years and for the scientist, this will be of 32 years.
Selection Procedure Details
Applicants will be selected based on the normal interview process like
How to apply for CCMB Recruitment 2020
- On the first applicants should visit the official website.
- Login and registration are necessary if needed.
- Applicants should fill all the details carefully.
- Should compulsorily review that.
- Click on submit.