Anna University Notification 2020: Anna University (AU) has released the Officials, they want to fill the candidates for the post of Labourer, Peon, Clerical Assistant, Professional Assistant-III posts. There are announced various Vacancies they decided to hire. The Willing and Eligible Candidates can apply for this post through the Official Website annauniv.edu. Interested Candidates Can Start to apply Online from 19/10/2020 to the Ending Date is 27/10/2020. Candidates must have held the fulfilled qualifications or equivalent from a recognized University.
Anna University Notification 2020
Anna University’s main Campus Located In Guindy, Chennai. It is controlled by the Government of Tamil Nadu. All Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu works under the Anna University. Here Academic Qualification Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection, and Application Details are available below.
Overview of Anna University Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Anna University|
|Name of the Post||Labourer, Peon, Clerical Assistant, Professional Assistant-III|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Government Job|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Stating Date of Application||05/11/2020|
|Ending Date of Application||16/11/2020|
- Candidates must have held 8th Std, Any Degree, Diploma in (Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electrical) or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Check Official Advertisement for Job Qualification details.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- The Minimum Age Limit should be 21 years to Maximum age refer Notification.
- Refer Official Advertisement for more Age Relaxation details.
There are three types of selection that will be conducted for Selection. The Selection procedures Written Exam, Interview, and Document Verification.
- Document Verification
Payscale Salary Details
Selected Aspirants will get a Basic PayScale Salary of Rs.13,440 per month. The remaining details are mentioned in the Official Advertisement, Check there.
Postal Address Details
Madras Institute of Technology Campus,
Application and Notification Details
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020
- Login to the Official Website of Anna University.
- Read the official Notification and check your Qualification.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill the offline Application and Paste your Photocopy.
- Submit the Application above given the following address.
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Apply for JRF Post
Anna University Recruitment 2020: Anna University released one new vacancy for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Candidates who are waiting for the jobs in Anna university can apply for this post. Selected candidates for this post will be placed on in Chennai, Tamilnadu. Candidates should check all the eligibility details before applying for these posts. Candidates should send the address to the below-given address. Candidates should apply for this post from 08/06/2020 and the last date to apply for this post is on 30/06/2020.
Candidates should have completed M.sc in Physics materials Science/ Chemistry and candidates should pass in first class. Candidates should also have completed M.Tech in Electronics and Nanoscience. Eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age, salary have been given and please follow the steps given to apply for the post.
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Category||Anna University jobs|
Anna University was established in the year 1978. This is one of the public state university. This ranked 10th place in all over India. The main campus is located in Guindy, Chennai.
Anna University Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have completed M.sc in physics material science/chemistry and candidates should pass in first class.
- Candidates should also have completed M.tech in electronics and Nanoscience.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
Candidates, please check all the age limit and relaxation details on the official website.
Selection Procedure Details
- Selection of Junior Research Fellow post will be having the written test and personal interview.
- Candidates should apply for this post via offline mode and send an application to bow given postal address.
- The Director, Crystal Growth Centre,
- Anna University,
- Chennai – 600 025
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020
- Please login to the anna university website.
- Login to the details and check for the advertisement.
- Download the notification and read all the details.
- Apply for the post, send your application form.