BTSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Technical Service Commission published 303 vacancies for the posts of Physiotherapist, Occupational therapist, and Food safety officer. Candidates should have completed the required qualifications to apply for these posts. This is a Bihar Government Job, so candidates who are waiting for this can apply for these posts. Candidates will be placed only in Bihar. Application for these posts was released on 16/03/2020 and first, the last date was given as 15/4/2020 and now the last date for these posts has been extended to 30/06/2020. Candidates can use this extended opportunity to apply for these posts.
Candidates must have completed a degree in recognized university or board to apply for these posts. They should follow all the details to apply for this. Eligibility criteria like education qualification, age, and other details have been given. Applicants who are interested should follow the steps given to apply for these vacancies.
|Organization Name||Bihar Technical Commission|
|Job Role||Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, and Food safety officer|
|Job category||Bihar Government Jobs|
Bihar service commission has been constituted by the act of 2014. This works under the state government of India. Before the operation of this BSTC candidates have been selected from Bihar staff selection commission.
BTSC Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelors’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized university or board.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Vacancy details for BTSC Recruitment 2020
|Name of the posts||Number of|
|Food safety officer||91|
Age limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should have attained a certain age limit and no more than that. Please do check the below table and official notification.
|Name of the posts||Maximum age|
|Food safety officer||37 years|
|Occupational therapist||50 years|
Application Fee Details
- For OBC/General – Rs.200
- For SC/ST – Rs.50
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the normal interview process of the written and the direct interview.
- Candidates can send the application to the below given postal address.
- Bihar Technical Service Commission,
- 19, Harding Road,
- Email address: email@example.com
How to apply for BTSC Recruitment 2020
- Please visit the official website of BTSC.
- Search for the advertisement and download the form.
- Read all notification and eligible details.
- Send the form with all the necessary documents.