TN Ration Shop Recruitment 2020: District Recruitment Bureau (DRB) released 386 new vacancies for the posts of salespeople and packers. The candidates will be placed in the districts of Virudhunagar, Thiruvallur, Dindigul, and Nagapattinam Districts. Candidates who are interested can apply for this posts. Candidates will be placed only in Tamilnadu. Applicants who are waiting for Tamilnadu Jobs can apply for these posts. This is a Tamil Nadu State government jobs. Candidates can apply for these posts on or before 08/07/2020 and 15/07/2020.
To apply for this posts candidates should have completed 10th/12th Standard from recognized board or university. Candidates should check all the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age, and other details to apply for these posts. Eligible candidates should have the necessary documents to apply for these posts.
|Organization Name||District Recruitment Bureau|
|Job Role||Salesperson and Packer|
|Work location||Virudhunagar, Thiruvallur, Dindigul and Nagapattinam|
|Job category||State Government Job|
|Last date||08/07/2020 and 15/07/2020|
The main function of the District Recruitment of Bureau is to recruit knowledge capable and very dynamic persons to face the new challenges by the sectors and to fulfill the expectation of cooperator and also public.
TN Ration Shop Recruitment 2020 (DRB Jobs)
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have finished the 10th/ 12th Standard from the recognized board or university.
- Candidates should check the official website for more details.
|10th/ 12th Standard|
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years to apply for these posts.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview process from the Recruitment department along with the certificate verification.
- Candidates should apply for these posts through offline mode.
How to apply for TN Ration Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Search for the posts and download the notification.
- Read all the details and fill the application form.
- Candidates should send the form to the postal address.