BOI Recruitment 2020: Bank of India decided to recruit candidates. They decided to hire the candidates for the posts of Clerk and Officers. Approximately there are 28 Vacancies that have been released by the bank of India. Bank of India works under the central government of India. Candidates who are seeking and waiting for this job can apply for this job and use this wonderful opportunity. Applicants who are interested can apply for this posts within the given date. Candidates can start applying for this post from 01/08/2020 and the application can be sent on or before 16/08/2020. Applicants will be placed All over India.
Interested and eligible candidates can check all the eligibility criteria details like educational qualification, age limit, salary, and all other details that have to be checked and apply for these posts. It must compulsory to check all that in the official website before applying for the posts.
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Job Role||Officers and Clerks|
|Work location||All over India|
|Job category||Central Government Jobs|
Bank of India has been founded in the year of 07/09/2020. This is mainly a public sector unit and the main headquarters are located in Mumbai, India. This is a banking and financial services industry. This is a public type industry.
BOI Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed 10th Std/ Graduate Degree from recognized university or board.
- Candidates must have sports qualifications as well.
- Please do check the official website.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years to apply for these posts.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the interview process of Bank of India which follows
Application and Notification Details
How to apply for BOI Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website of BOI.
- In careers, candidates should search and download that notification.
- Check for all the eligible details.
- Fill the details, review that.
- Click on submit.