TNSDMA Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Disaster Risk Reduction Agency decided to hire candidates for the Expert vacancy. They released various vacancies that have to be allocated for the same posts. The designation of the posts includes Agricultural Expert (Agronomy and Crop Production). This is the post that has been released from the Tamilnadu Government. Selected aspirants will be placed only in Chennai, Tamilnadu. Application for this vacancy has been posted on the official website on the given date of 31/07/2020 and the application should be sent on or before 14/08/2020 before 5.00 pm.
The main eligibility for these posts is the educational qualification. In order to apply for these posts candidates should have completed PG in concerned discipline and experienced candidates of approximately 25 years are much preferred to apply for these posts.
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Disaster Risk Reduction Agency|
|Job Role||Agricultural Expert|
|Work location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Job category||Tamilnadu Government jobs|
Tamilnadu Disaster Risk Reduction Agency provides disaster risk reductions. This works for the project of India. They are also working to increase the resilience of coastal communities in Tamilnadu.
TNSDMA Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- PIn order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed Post-Graduate in Agronomy Soil Science.
- Candidates with 25 years of experience in this field will be given first preference.
Age limit and Relaxation Details
- In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have the age limit of 55 years to 65 years.
- Please do check the official website.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be having a general interview like an Oral Interview process.
- Candidates should send the application along with necessary documents to below given Postal Address.
Postal Address Details
|The Commissioner of Revenue Administration,|
Disaster Management and Mitigation Department,
Chennai – 600 005.
Application and Notification Details
|Job Notification Details||Download Here|
|Job Application Details||Click Here|
How to apply for TNSDMA Recruitment 2020
- Initially visit the official website of TNSDMA.
- Secondly register and login to the website.
- Then search for this and download the application form.
- Fill the details, attach id card, birth certificate, and other documents.
- Send that to the above-given address.