Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Western Railways published new vacancies for various posts. This mainly includes the posts of CMP, Nursing Sister & Hospital Attendant. Candidates who are waiting for this job and interested candidates can apply for these posts as soon as possible. The total number of vacancies includes 27 new vacancies. The application should be sent on or before the given date. Candidates should start to send the application form on 07.05.2021 and the last date to apply for these posts on 11.05.2021.
In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed an MBBS, B.Sc. Nursing. Candidates should check all the details before applying for these posts from educational qualification, age limit, Relaxation details, etc..,
|Organization Name||Western Railway Recruitment|
|Job Role||CMP, Nursing Sister & Hospital Attendant|
|Work location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Job category||Central Government Jobs|
Western Railways has been established on 05/11/2020. This is mainly one of the 18 zones in the Indian Railway. Approximately there are 160 trains passes per day.
Western Railways Recruitment 2021
Academic Qualification Details
- In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed a Class 10th/ MBBS, B.Sc. Nursing.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
|Nursing Sister||Course in General Nursing/ B.Sc|
|Hospital Attendant||Class 10th|
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should have an age limit of 18 years and the maximum age limit of this 33 years to apply for these posts.
Selection Procedure Details
Candidates will be selected based on the normal interview process of western railways like
|Interview process/ Certificate Verification|
Notification and Application Details
|Application Details||Apply Here|
|Notification Details||Get Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Click Here|
How to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should visit the official website of western railways.
- Then Register to the website and log in to the process.
- Download the notification and read the notification.
- Fill in the full details of your Documents.
- Click on submit and Finished.