West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the notification for the post of Trade Apprentice. There is a Railway Job. Candidates are requested to apply for these posts on or before 27/02/2021.
WCR has released the new vacancies for different posts. Eligibility criteria like educational qualification and other details have been given below. Interested and eligible candidates please check the steps below and apply for these posts as soon as possible.
|Government organization Name||West Central Railway|
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Railway Job|
|Official Website Link||www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in|
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Academic Qualification Details for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
The Interested Candidates should have completed a 10th Class with ITI or equivalent from a recognized university. Please check the Advertisement for educational qualifications.
|Trade Apprentice||10th Class with ITI|
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
Please check the official website for more age limit and relaxation details.
Selection Procedure Details
- The eligible candidates will be having the Written Test, Interview, and Document Verification.
- Candidates should apply in the online mode.
Pay Scale Salary Details
Refer Advertisement for more Salary details.
Application Fee Details
- Others: Rs. 170/- (Application Fee Rs.100/- + Portal Fee Rs. 70/- + GST)
- SC/ST/PWD/ Female candidates: Rs. 70/- (Portal Fee Rs. 70/-)
How to apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Please visit the Official Website at www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Download the Official Advertisement and Application.
- Click on that and fill in all the necessary details.
- Check your Application, details are correct or not.
- Review the documents and submit them.