Virudhunagar Child Protection Office Recruitment 2022: Virudhunagar DCPU Recruitment has released its vacancies to hire candidates. They had released the vacancies for some designations. They had released the designation for the Legal/ Probation Officer. There are various vacancies that have been released. Candidates who are selected will be placed only in Nilgiris. Applicants should check all the eligibility criteria details.
Applicants can start applying for these posts from 17.06.2022 and the final date to submit the application will be 29.06.2022.
|Organization Name||Virudhunagar District Child Protection Unit|
|Job Role||Legal/ Probation Officer|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Virudhunagar Child Protection Office Recruitment 2022
Virudhunagar Child Protection Office Recruitment for Academic Qualification Details
In order to apply for District Child Protection Unit posts, candidates should have completed the BL/ LLB from a recognized University or Board.
|Legal/ Probation Officer||BL/ LLB|
Age limit and Relaxation Details
- The maximum age limit for the candidates will be of Up to 40 years.
- Please do check the official website.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Legal/ Probation Officer||Up to 40 years|
|Legal/ Probation Officer||Rs.21,000/- per month|
Selection Procedure Details
- Applicants will be selected based on the normal interview process.
- Candidates will be applied for these posts only through offline mode.
Postal Address Details
|District Child Protection Officer,|
District Child Protection Unit,
2/818, VOC Street,
Notification and Application Details
How to apply for Virudhunagar Child Protection Office Recruitment 2022
- The first candidates should visit the official website.
- Second register and login if necessary.
- Download the notification form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Send that to the above-given postal address.