UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission published the examination for the vacancies in Assistant Engineer, Assistant Professor, Assistant Director, Live Stock Officer, and Specialist Grade-II posts. There are a huge number of vacancies released. Almost 204 Vacancies have been released by UPSC. Candidates should have all the eligibility criteria satisfied to attend the examination. Candidates can be placed anywhere in India. Applicants can start applying for this post from 10/09/2020 and the last date to apply for this post is on 01/10/2020.
Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree or qualifications of education from the recognized University or Institution. Candidates who are waiting for the UPSC vacancy can use this opportunity to apply for these posts.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Assistant Professor, Assistant Director, Live Stock Officer, and Specialist Grade-II|
|Work location||Across India|
|Job category||UPSC Jobs|
UPSC is one of India’s premier central recruiting agency. This was established in the year of 1st October 1926. The main function of UPSC is to provide the examinations and appointments in all over India.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 – 21
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/ MBBS from the recognized university.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should have the Maximum age Limit 40 years.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the Short List, Personal Interview and Document Verification.
- Candidates can apply for these posts through online methods.
Application Fee Details
- For OBC/ General – Rs.25/-
- For SC /ST/ PWD – Nil
Application and Notification Details
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should visit the official website of UPSC.
- Search for the advertisement in the career option.
- Select the posts and download the notification.
- Read all the necessary details and fill that.
- Review the process and click on submit.