UIDAI Recruitment 2020: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has invited for the Application for the suitable Candidates. There are 50 Vacancies like Assistant Section Officer posts. They had decided to fill the new vacancies for those posts. This is the Central Government Job in Delhi. You should apply for these vacancies on or before 05/10/2020. Please check the official website uidai.gov.in.
This is the AADHAR Recruitment, interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply for this post. You can apply via both online and offline methods selected candidates will be placed on a deputation basis at New Delhi, Guwahati, Lucknow, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chandigarh & Bengaluru. Please do check all the eligibility criteria given below and follow the steps given below to apply without any error.
|Government Organization Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Job Role||Assistant Section Officer|
|Work location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
The Unique Identification Authority of India is undertaken by the Government of India. Aadhaar is World’s biggest Identification system in India. This is proof of Identification and residency.
UIDAI Job Recruitment 2020-2021
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Assistant Section Officer||Refer Advt|
Academic Qualification Details
The candidates must have passed Degree, B.E, B.Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized Board. Please check the Advertisement for another educational qualification.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- The age limit should not exceed up to 56 years.
- Please kindly check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
Selection Procedure Details
- UIDAI will be having the written followed by Direct Interview. You can apply this via both online and official methods.
- To apply offline you should send the application to the below-given address.
Postal Address Details
To apply offline you should send the application to below given postal address.
Unique Identification Authority India,
4th Floor, Bangla sahib Road,
Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market,
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|
|Extended Notification||Click Here|
How to apply Aadhar Recruitment 2020
- Please visit the official website uidai.gov.in.
- Search for the advertisement and Find the advertisement “Assistant Section Officer”.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Download the application form and fill all the details with the correct information.
- Paste your photo with a signature and recheck your details.
- You can send that to the above-given email or you can post that to the above given postal address.