Tripura Police Recruitment 2020: Tripura Police released their notification for hiring. They released the vacancy for hiring the posts of Special Police Officer posts. Candidates who are interested and waiting for the Special Police Officer posts can apply for these posts. This is the vacancy from Tripura Police. So this will be of State Government Jobs. Applicants who are selected will be placed only in the Gomati District. There is some huge vacancy that has been released from the Tripura State. Applicants can start applying for this post from 08/08/2020 and finally, candidates should send the application on or before 31/08/2020.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts. Applicants should check all the eligibility criteria details like educational qualification, age limit, and all other details. Please do check the details given below
|Organization Name||Tripura Police Recruitment|
|Job Role||Special Police Officer|
|Job Category||Tripura Government Jobs|
Tripura Police has been formed in the year of 1965. This is mainly a law enforcement agency. This mainly organizes the Policing activities in the respective state of Tripura.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have passed 8th Std from recognized university or board.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should have attained the age limit of 18 years to 40 years for this Posts.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the application documents applied on the website.
Postal Address Details
|The Superintendent of Police (DIB),|
Gomati Tripura District,
3rd floor of District Transport Office building,
Gomati District, Tripura – 799120.
Notification and Application Details
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|
How to apply for Tripura Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website.
- Search for the advertisements in careers.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Attach the documents.
- Send it above Postal Address.