TNUSRB Recruitment 2023– Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) (Tamilnadu Police Jobs) has invited Online Applications for Station Officer Posts. TNUSRB SI decided to fill up 129 Vacancies All over Tamilnadu. Eligible Candidates are requested to pursue the Official Notification before applying for this job.
TNUSRB Police Recruitment 2023 – 129 Vacancies
Any Degree or Equivalent discipline Candidates can apply for Recruitment posts. Applicants check before applying for the posts. Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for the posts, and other details mentioned.
|Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
|Chennai – Tamilnadu
|TN Govt Jobs
Vacancy Details for TNUSRB Recruitment 2023
- Station Officer: 129.
TNUSRB Recruitment Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Station Officer: Any Degree.
Age Limit Details
The Minimum and Maximum Age limits for Up to 32 years. Refer to Advertisements and Government websites for more details.
- Station Officer: Up to 32 years.
TNUSRB will select the candidates through the Written Examination and Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.18,200/- to Rs.67,100/- per month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Station Officer: Rs.36,900/- to Rs.1,16,00/- per month.
- Refer Advertisements.
TNUSRB SI Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification for posts.
- Candidates Read and check their eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.