TNPL Recruitment 2023 – Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) has announced the new job recruitment for Chief Digital Officer, Senior Manager, and Deputy General Manager Vacancies. There are released Various vacancies that invite the Offline Application from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
TNPL Recruitment 2023
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 05.07.2023 to 19.07.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited|
|Post Name||Chief Digital Officer, Senior Manager and Deputy General Manager|
|Job Location||Karur, Trichy|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNPL Recruitment 2023
- Chief Digital Officer: 01.
- Senior Manager: 01.
- Deputy General Manager: 01.
TNPL Recruitment Academic Details for 2023
- Chief Digital Officer: Degree.
- Senior Manager: Degree, PG Diploma, Ph.D.
- Deputy General Manager: Degree, BE/B.Tech.
Age Limit Details
Candidates should have a Minimum of 39 years to a Maximum of 55 years.
- Chief Digital Officer: 40 years to 50 years.
- Senior Manager: 46 years to 56 years.
- Deputy General Manager: 39 years to 55 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Written Exam, Interviews.
Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary with pay Rs.1,97,013/- per month.
- Chief Digital Officer: As per Norms.
- Senior Manager: Rs.2,68,408/- per month.
- Deputy General Manager: Rs.1,97,013/- per month.
The Candidates Should Apply Online Mode Application Fees.
|All Posts||No Fee|
Postal Address Details
The Executive Director (Operations), Tamilnadu Newsprint and Paper Limited, No.67, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai – 600032.
TNPL Karur Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TNPL Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Visit the Link.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Degree mark sheet, application signed into the photocopies.
- Submit the Application and finished it.