TNPL Recruitment 2020: There are 4 new vacancies that have been released from Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited, Chennai. They had released the post of Executive Director (ED) & Chief General Manager (CGM). TNPL invites all the eligible candidates to apply for this post. You can start to apply from 13/05/2020 and the last date to apply for this post is 27/05/2020. You can also check with the official website www.tnpl.com.
Please do check all the eligibility criteria like Educational Qualification, Age, and Salary has been given below. Please check with the steps given below and apply as soon as possible. This is the State Government Job in Chennai please use this opportunity.
|Government Organization name||Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited|
|Job Role||Executive Director (ED) & Chief General Manager (CGM)|
|Job category||State Government job|
Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited are undertaken by the state government of Tamilnadu, They are making newsprint and writing papers. TNPL supplies products followed as office stationery, note books, printing application, computer stationery, and etc.
Vacancy Details for TNPL Recruitment 2020
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|ED/CGM (Marketing)- paper board||01|
|ED/CGM (Marketing) -paper||01|
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should be completed CA/ Engineering Degree with MBA (Marketing) / PG Diploma (Marketing) from any university.
- Please refer to the official website for more details.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
The age limit should be of a maximum of 57 years as of 01/05/2020. This is the Maximum Age limit so, users verify the Official Advertisement.
Selection Procedure Details
TNPL will conduct a Direct interview. You can apply via both online and offline methods. Based on that candidates will be short listed.
Postal Address details
- The Managing Director,
- Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited,
- No. 67, Mount Road, Guindy,
- Chennai – 600 032,
- Tamil Nadu.
Notification and Application details
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Application form||Download Here|
How to Apply for TNPL Recruitment 2020
- Please visit the official website www.tnpl.com.
- Please click on careers and Download the Advertisement.
- Read all the details carefully and fill the details.
- Please check your application and you can send it to the above-given address.
- You can also print your application for your reference.