TNHRCE Tirunelveli Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious & Charitable Endowments (TNHRCE) இந்து சமய அறநிலைய துறை வேலைவாய்ப்பு has released its vacancies to apply for the posts. They had released its vacancies to apply for the designation of 03 Driver, Office Assistant Posts. There are few numbers vacancies has been released.
Applicants who are waiting for the Tamilnadu Government Jobs can check all the possible details and Submit the Application form from 18.03.2022 to 15.04.2022.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious & Charitable Endowments Department (TNHRCE)|
|Job Role||Driver, Office Assistant|
|Job category||TN Govt Jobs|
TNHRCE Tirunelveli Recruitment 2022
TNHRCE Tirunelveli Job Academic Qualification Details
Applicants should have completed the 8th Pass from an accredited University.
|Driver||8th pass with LMV License|
|Office Assistant||8th pass|
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- General: 18 years to 32 years.
- MBC/ DNC/ BC: 18 years to 34 years.
- SC/ ST: 18 years to 37 years.
TNHRCE Tirunelveli Job Salary Details
|Driver||Rs.19,500 to Rs.62,000/- per month|
|Office Assistant||Rs.15,700 to Rs.50,000/- per month|
Selection Procedure Details
Applicants will get selected based on the normal Interview process.
Postal Address Details
Hindu Religion and Charitable Endowments,
A.R.Line Road, Paaliyankottai
Tirunelveli – 631501.
|For All Candidates||No Fee|
TNHRCE Tirunelveli Recruitment Notification and Application Details
How to Apply for TNHRCE Tirunelveli Recruitment 2022
- Initially, applicants should visit the official website.
- Registration and login can be done if necessary.
- Check that and read the details.
- Download the Official Application.
- Fill the All details correctly same as your document.
- Submit the Application before the Last Date.
- Refer to Postal Address in Official Advertisement.