TNCSC Madurai Recruitment 2023 – Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation has announced the new job recruitment of Season Bill Clerk, Seasonal Helper, and Seasonal Watchman posts. There are totally released Various vacancies. TNCSC Madurai invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
TNCSC Madurai Recruitment 2023 – 450 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from the Last Date: 10.01.2023.
|Board Name||Tamilnadu Civil Supplies Corporation Department, Madurai|
|Post Name||Season Bill Clerk, Seasonal Helper, and Seasonal Watchman|
|Job Location||Madurai, Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for TNCSC Madurai Recruitment 2023
- Season Bill Clerk: 150.
- Seasonal Helper: 150.
- Seasonal Watchman: 150.
Academic Details for TNCSC Madurai Recruitment 2023
- Season Bill Clerk: B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech.
- Seasonal Helper: 12th Pass.
- Seasonal Watchman: 8th Pass.
Age Limit and Relaxation
All Posts: Up to 34 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
Pay Scale Salary Details
- Season Bill Clerk: Rs.8,904/- Per Month.
- Seasonal Helper: Rs.8,817/- Per Month.
- Seasonal Watchman: Rs.8,817/- Per Month.
The Candidates Should application Application Fees Refer Advertisement.
|For All Categories||No Fee|
TNCSC Madurai Recruitment Postal Address
|The Regional Manager, Regional Office, Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation, No:10, Kuruvikaran Salai, Anna Nagar, Madurai-625020.|
TNCSC Madurai Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TNCSC Madurai Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of TNCSC.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application through Postal.