TNCPCR Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights invites candidates to apply for Member posts. There are a total of 06 new vacancies that have been released. This is the Tamilnadu Government Jobs. Candidates should apply for these posts through offline mode and candidates should send the application in the described format. This is the job of the State Government. Candidates should apply for this posts. Candidates can start applying for these posts from 09/06/2020 and the last date to apply for these posts from 08/07/2020.
Candidates can check all the necessary details on the official website. Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university or board. Applicants should also have experience in education/Child health/welfare/child development etc..,
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
This has been established in the year 1974. The main function of this formation by the State Government is to provide free and compulsory education for the children from 6 to 14 years.
TNCPCR Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have Finished Post Graduate Degree from recognized university or board.
- Candidates should also have experience in Healthcare/ Education/ Child Development and other experiences related to child welfare.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
Candidates for this posts should not be more than 60 years to apply for this posts.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates for the member posts will be selected based on merit and experience.
- Candidates should apply for these posts through offline mode to the below given postal address.
Postal Address Details
|Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights,|
No.183/1.E.V.R Periyar Road,
Poonnamalli High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai-600 010.
|Application Details||Apply Here|
|Notification Details||Download Here|
How to apply for TNCPCR Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should send the application to the above given postal address.
- Candidates should visit the official website and download the notification.
- Candidates should read all the details and download the application form.
- Fill the details and attach all the necessary documents.
- Send that to the above given postal address.