TNBB Recruitment 2023 – Tamil Nadu Biodiversity Board (TNBB) has announced the new job Recruitment for Data Entry Operator posts. There are released 03 vacancies in Chennai. TNBB invites Offline (By Postal) Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
TNBB Recruitment 2023 – 03 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 03.01.2023 to 30.01.2023.
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Biodiversity Board (TNBB)|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Offline (By Postal)|
Vacancy Details for TNBB Recruitment – 2023
- Data Entry Operator: 03.
TNBB Recruitment Academic Details for 2023
The Candidates must have completed a B.Sc in Botany or Zoology from an accredited university.
- Data Entry Operator: B.Sc in Botany or Zoology.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Data Entry Operator: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method of Interview.
- Written Exam
TNBB Recruitment Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.18,000/- per month.
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.18,000 per month.
- Project Assistant: No Fee.
Postal Address Details
|The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Biodiversity Board, TBFP Campus 2nd Floor, Nanmangalam, Medavakkam Post, Chennai – 600100.|
TNBB Recruitment Links
How to Apply for TNBB Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Refer to the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Attach the Degree mark sheet, and application signed into the photocopies.
- Finally, Submit the Application above Postal Address.