TN Waqf Recruitment Board 2021: Tamilnadu Waqf Board released new vacancies for some designations. TN Waqf comes under the Ministry of Home affairs. The candidates are hired for the Government India scheme of the Quami Waqf Board Taraqqiati scheme. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for these posts. There is a total of 27 Vacancies that have been released. The designation for the posts has been released for Junior Assistant posts. Candidates should send the application on or before 27.08.2021.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts as soon as possible. This is a Government job in Tamilnadu. Selected candidates will be only appointed as Tamilnadu. This will be considered as the State Government’s job. Please do check all the details given below.
|Organization Name||TN Waqf Board|
|Job Role||Junior Assistant|
|Job category||Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
Waqf Act was established under the act of 1954. This has been defined by the permanent dedication by a person by Islam of any movable or immovable property. This has been mainly recognized by Muslim laws.
TN Waqf Recruitment Board 2021
Academic Qualification Details
- In order to apply for these posts, candidates Any Degree from recognized university or board.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Applicants should have the age limit which must not exceed more than 21 years to 32 years.
Pay Scale Salary Details
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on procedure as follows
Postal Address Details
|The Chief Executive Officer,|
Tamil Nadu WAQF Board,
NO: 1 Jaffar Syrang Street,
Vallal Seethakathi Nagar,
Chennai – 600001.
Application and Notification Details
|Official Notification Link||Download Here|
|Official Application Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Click Here|
How to apply for TN Waqf Recruitment 2021
- Initially, Candidates should visit the website.
- Search and Find for the advertisement.
- Click on that and download the application form.
- Take a printout and fill the details attach the documents.
- Scan that and send that to the above-given Postal Address.