TN Waqf Recruitment Board 2020: Tamilnadu Waqf Board released new vacancies for some designations. TN Waqf comes under the Ministry of Home affairs. The candidates are hired for the Government India scheme of the Quami Waqf Board Taraqqiati scheme. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for these posts. There is a total of 10 Vacancies that have been released. The designation for the posts has been released for Assistant Programmer, Survey Assistant, Legal support officer, and Zonal Waqf officer posts. Candidates should send the application on or before 12/08/2020.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts as soon as possible. This is a Government Jobs in Tamilnadu. Selected candidates will be only appointed as Tamilnadu. This will be considered as the State Government’s job. Please do check all the details given below.
|Organization Name||TN Waqf Recruitment Board 2020|
|Job Role||Assistant Programmer, Survey Assistant, Legal support officer, and Zonal Waqf officer|
|Job category||Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
Waqf act was established under the act of 1954. This has been defined by the permanent dedication by a person by a Islam of any movable or immovable property. This has been mainly recoganized by muslim laws.
TN Waqf Recruitment Board 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed BCA/ DCA/ Graduate from recognized university or board.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Applicants should have the age limit which must not exceed more than 50 years.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on procedure as follows
- Candidates can send the application to the below-given email ids
- Email 1: email@example.com
- Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application and Notification Details
How to apply for TN Waqf Recruitment 2020
- Initially, Candidates should visit the website.
- Search and Find for the advertisement.
- Click on that and download the application form.
- Take a printout and fill the details attach the documents.
- Scan that and send that to the above-given email ids