TN MRB Notification 2020: Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board released new vacancies for the posts of Skilled Assistant Grade-II posts. This is Tamilnadu Government Jobs and candidates will be placed on Tamilnadu. There are 87 vacancies that have been released. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for these posts as soon as possible. The application for these posts has been released on 25/07/2020 and the last date to apply for these posts is on 16/08/2020.
Mainly candidates who are interested should have qualified in 10th and Diploma from recognized university or board. Candidates should check all the eligibility criteria details like age limit, educational qualification, salary, and all other details in the official website.
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Job Role||Skilled Assistant Grade II|
|Job category||Tamilgovernment jobs|
Tamilnadu Medical services have been founded in the year of 01/07/2020. The main headquarters of this medical service is located in Egmore, Chennai. This always works under Tamilnadu to serve people.
TN MRB Notification 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates who are interested to apply in this post should have completed SSLC and Diploma from recognized university or board.
- Applicants should have got 40% in SSLC and 60% in Diploma.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates to apply for these posts should have the age limit of a minimum of 18 years to apply for these vacancies.
Selection Procedure Details
- Candidates will be selected based on the interview process followed by TN MRB which includes
Notification and Application Details
How to apply for TN MRB Notification 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website.
- Register and log in to the website.
- Download the notification and read, check all the details.
- Fill the details review the process.
- Click on submit.
TN MRB Recruitment 2020 – 123 Assistant Surgeon Vacancies
TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Medical Service Recruitment Board has released the recruitment notification for Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Anaesthesiology, Social Preventive Medicine posts. Selected peoples will be appointed to anywhere in Tamilnadu. Each and every detail available on the Official Website of mrb.tn.gov.in. Candidates Finish the Online Application before End of Application – 19/05/2020.
Candidates must have the Academic Qualifications MBBS Degree with PG Degree/ DNB/ PG Diploma in the Concern specialty. The remaining details are updated below paragraph. Visit our site regularly to get the latest job alerts.
|Government Organization Name||Tamilnadu Medical Service Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Job Role||Assistant Surgeon (Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Anaesthesiology, Social Preventive Medicine)|
|Job Mode||Tamil Nadu Government Job|
|Application Last Date||19/05/2020|
Tamilnadu Medical Service Recruitment Board belongs to the Health and Family Welfare Department of Tamilnadu. They will recruit eligible candidates through Direct Interview mode. Here we mentioned Assistant Surgeon post but this job is temporary.
TN MRB Recruitment 2020 – 2021
Eligible Qualification details
Candidates must have the Academic Qualifications MBBS Degree with PG Degree/ DNB/ PG Diploma in the Concern specialty.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology – Diploma Gynaecology/ M.S Obstetrics & Gynaecology/ M.D (O&G)
- Anaesthesiology – Diploma in Anaesthetics/ M.D Anaesthesiology
- Social Preventive Medicine – Diploma in Public Health/ M.D Community Medicine
Age Limit and Relaxation details
- The Age Limit should be 57 years to SC/ ST/ MBC/ BC and 35 years for OC & other and 48 years for Ex-Serviceman, Age as on the date of 01/07/2020.
- See the official website for Age Relaxation details.
Selection Process and Pay Scale details
|Selection Process||Direct Interview|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||Rs.56,000 to 1,77,500|
Direct Interview Venue details
Office of the Medical Service Recruitment Board, 7th Floor, DMS Building, DMS Complex, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 600 006.
- Interview Date: 21/05/2020 to 23/05/2020.
Notification and Application details
|Application Fee||SC/ ST – Rs.500 (Others – Rs.1000)|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
How to Apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2020
Candidates Click Apply link above, Make the Online registration after sign up, login Official site using User name and Password. Enter your details the same as your Document and upload passport size Photograph and Sign. Once again Check given details are correct or not. after you can submit the application and get a copy of the Application.