TN Motor Vehicle Department Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Motor Vehicle Maintenance Department (TNMVMD) has released the notification for the post of 79 Graduate & Technician Apprentice. There is a Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs. Candidates are requested to apply for these posts on or before 24/02/2021.
TNMVMD has released the new vacancies for different posts. Eligibility criteria like educational qualification and other details have been given below. Interested and eligible candidates please check the steps below and apply for these posts as soon as possible.
|Government organization Name||Tamil Nadu Motor Vehicle Maintenance Department (TNMVMD)|
|Job Role||Graduate & Technician Apprentice|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Official Website Link||www.mhrdnats.gov.in|
TN Motor Vehicle Department Recruitment 2021
Academic Qualification Details for TN Motor Vehicle Department Recruitment 2021
The Interested Candidates should have completed a Any Degree/ Diploma or equivalent Degree from a recognized university. Please check the Advertisement for educational qualifications.
|Graduate & Technician Apprentice||Any Degree/ Diploma|
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
Please check the official website for more age limit and relaxation details.
Selection Procedure Details
- The eligible candidates will be having the Interview and Document Verification.
- Candidates should apply in the online mode.
Pay Scale Salary Details
Candidates after joining the TNMVMD you will get Rs.4984/-. Refer Advertisement for more Salary details.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Graduate Apprentice||Rs.4,984/- Per Month|
|Technician Apprentice||Rs.3,542/- Per Month|
Application Fee Details
- Gen & OBC candidates – Nil
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates – Nil
How to apply for TN Motor Vehicle Department Recruitment 2021
- Please visit the Official Website at www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Download the Official Advertisement and Application.
- Click on that and fill in all the necessary details.
- Check your Application, details are correct or not.
- Review the documents and submit them.