TIFR Recruitment 2020: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research has invited the candidates who are interested and eligible to attend for a single designation. They had released the designation for the posts of Engineer Trainee. There is a various number of vacancies has been released. Applicants who are selected will be placed only in Hyderabad. This is mainly a Central Government Jobs.
Applicants can start applying for these posts from 02/10/2020 and the final date to send the application will be 27/10/2020.
|Organization Name||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research|
|Job Role||Enginner Trainee|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
TIFR Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
In order to apply for these posts, applicants should have completed B.E or B.Tech from a recognized University or Board.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- The maximum age limit for the candidates will be of 28 years.
- Please do check some details given below.
Applicants will be having the salary of about Rs.25,000 P.M.
Selection Procedure Details
Applicants will be selected based on the MNC process like
|Application Link||Click Here|
How to apply for TIFR Recruitment 2020
- On the first applicants should visit the official website.
- Go for the careers tab then search for the location and designation.
- The application will be selected based on the resume.
- Upload the resume.
- Click on submit.