Theni OSC Recruitment 2023: Theni Social Welfare Department has announced job recruitment for 06 Vacancies of MTS, Case Worker, and Security Guard Posts. Theni Govt OSC invites the Offline Application from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Theni OSC Recruitment 2023
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 06.05.2023 to 12.06.2023.
|Board Name||Theni One-Stop Centre (OSC)|
|Post Name||MTS, Case Worker, Security Guard|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Theni OSC Recruitment 2023
- MTS: 01.
- Case Worker: 01.
- Security Guard: 01.
Academic Details for Theni OSC Jobs 2023
- MTS: 8th Pass.
- Case Worker: BSW (Master’s Degree in Social Work), B.Sc (Counselling Psychology or Development Management) + 1 Year Experience in Relevant Field(Female Only).
- Security Guard: The Candidate should be a resident of the local community + Experience in a Relevant Field.
Age Limit Details
Candidates must have an Age Limit of up to a Maximum of 35 years.
- MTS, Case Worker, Security Guard: Maximum 35 Years.
Selection Procedure Details
Recruitment Pay Scale Salary
- MTS: Rs.6,400/- per Month.
- Case Worker: Rs.15,000/- Per Month.
- Security Guard: Rs.10,000/- Per Month.
- All Posts: No Fee.
Postal Address Details
District Social Welfare Officer,
District Social Welfare Office,
District Collectorate Campus,
Theni OSC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Theni OSC Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application through Postal.