TANUVAS Recruitment 2020: This is the walk-in interview for technical assistant posts. TANUVAS released 01 Vacancy to fill the post. Walk-in-interview will be conducted on 01/07/2020. This is the vacancy to fill Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University. The candidates will be placed in Namakkal, Tamilnadu. Candidates who are selected for this post will be placed on a temporary basis. Eligible and Interested candidates can check all the details and apply for the post.
To apply for this post candidates should have completed an undergraduate degree from science or candidates should have completed an equivalent degree. Candidates should compulsorily attend the interview on 01/07/2020. Candidates should attend the Interview at 10.00 Am. So the candidates should be there before the given timing.
|Organization Name||TANUVAS Recruitment 2020|
|Job Role||Technical Assistant|
|Work location||Namakkal, Tamilnadu|
|Job category||Central Government Job|
|Walk in interview date||01/07/202|
TANUVAS is abbreviated as Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University. This is the veterinary college and Reasearch institute. This was founded in early 1876.
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have completed an undergraduate degree from a science subject or any equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Please do check the official website for more details.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
Please do check the official website for age limit and relaxation details. In Advertisement they provide full job details.
Selection Procedure Details
Candidates will be selected based on the Direct Interview and Document Verification.
Walk in interview address
Eligible Candidates attend the Walk in Interview below Address.
- Madhavaram Milk Colony Road,
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu,
- India – 600051.
Notification and Application Details
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Application||Click Here|
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020
- Candidates open the official Website of TANUVAS.
- Please login to the website and search the details.
- Download all the notification and Read that carefully.
- Carry all the necessary details.
- Please do visit the walk-in interview address.