Tamilnadu Govt Child Protection Recruitment 2021: Tamilnadu Govt Child Protection Unit has released its vacancies to hire candidates. They had released the vacancies for some designations. They had released the designation for the Legal/ Probation Officer. There are various vacancies that have been released. This is the Tamilnadu Government Jobs. Candidates who are selected will be placed only in Erode. Applicants should check all the eligibility criteria details.
Applicants can start applying for these posts from 24.08.2021 and the final date to submit the application will be 06.09.2021. Please do check some details given below.
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Govt Child Protection Unit|
|Job Role||Legal/ Probation Officer|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
Tamilnadu Govt Child Protection Recruitment 2021
TN Govt Child Protection Recruitment Academic Qualification Details
In order to apply for these posts, candidates should have completed BL/ LLB from a recognized University or Board.
|Legal/ Probation Officer||BL/ LLB|
Age limit and Relaxation Details
- The maximum age limit for the candidates will be of Refer Advt.
- Please do check the official website.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Legal/ Probation Officer||Refer Advt|
TN Govt Child Protection Jobs Selection Procedure Details
- Applicants will be selected based on the normal interview process.
- Candidates will be applied for this posts only through offline mode.
Postal Address Details
|District Child Protection Officer,|
District Child Protection Unit,
68 Gandhiji Road,
Ex-Serviceman Building 2nd Floor,
Notification and Application Details
How to apply for Tamilnadu Govt Child Protection Recruitment
- The first candidates should visit the official website.
- Second register and login if necessary.
- Download the notification form.
- Fill all the details.
- Send that to the above-given address