STPI Recruitment 2020: Software technology parks of India has released its vacancies to apply for the posts. They invite the candidates to apply for the designation of the Chief Operating Officer in both the category one is of Image CoE which includes gaming, Animation, VFX, AI, and Computer vision and the other one is for M.Ed Technology in Medical Electronics and Health Informatics. There are only 02 vacancies has been released. This is the Central Government Jobs. Applicants who are eligible can check all the possible details and apply for the posts. They had released its vacancies to apply for only 2 categories. Applicants who are selected will be placed in Hyderabad, Telangana, Lucknow, and Uttar Pradesh. Applicants who are eligible and interested can check all the possible details and apply for these posts.
Applicants can start applying for this from 29/10/2020 and the final date to send the application will be 13/11/2020. Please do check some important details given below.
|Organization Name||Software technology parks of India|
|Job Role||Chief Operating Officer|
|Work location||Hyderabad, Telegana, Lucknow and Uttar pradesh|
|Job category||Central Government Jobs|
STPI Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Applicants should have completed Engineering in Technology or Masters Degree/ MBA from a recognized university or board.
- Its compulsory to check the official details to know more details.
Age Limit and relaxation details
- The maximum age limit to apply for these posts will be of 43 years.
- Applicants can check the official website to know more details.
Salary for the candidates will be of Rs.1,25,000 P.M.
Selection Procedure Details
Applicants will get selected based on the normal interview process like
|Selection based on application|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to apply for STPI recruitment 2020
- Initially, applicants should log in to the official website.
- Then register with valid credentials like phone number or email.
- check for the advertisement on the home page.
- Go to the page, fill in all the details.
- Attach the documents clearly.
- click on submit.