SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 – The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) announced the job vacancies officially. Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operator (DEO) 1600 Vacancies. The Staff Selection Commission is India’s biggest Public Service Commission. it is undertaken by the Government of India. A lot of people searching for Government jobs in India, and those peoples use this job opportunity because this is a Central Government Job.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 – 1600 Vacancies
As per the Staff Selection Commission notice, Applicants must be Completed by any Government approved Board or University. Applicants were able to apply for these dates from 10.05.2023 to 08.06.2023. Jobseekers follow our website latesttnjob.com for more job updates on a daily basis. We would like to share genuine job information for your future.
|Board Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
The Staff Selection Department mentions 1600 Vacancy details clearly. But they told some about various vacancies available in our department. so Users check Advertisements clearly.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operator (DEO): 1600.
Academic Qualification Details for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
Applicants must have finished the Academic Qualification like 12th Pass or equivalent qualifications required by Government approved Board or Institution. Refer to more Educational Qualifications in the Job Advertisement.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operator (DEO): 12th Pass.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operator (DEO): 18 years to 27 years.
Selection Procedure Details
SSC will decide to select the Candidates on these three methods like the Interview process. Candidates who are passed these steps those peoples will appoint to this Central Government job.
|Computer Based Examination|
Application Fee Details
General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates will pay Rs.100 Candidates will not pay the Application Fee.
PayScale Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.19,900 to Rs.63,200/- per month. Candidates were also eligible for Over Time, House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)/ Data Entry Operator (DEO): Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- per month.
SSC Notification Details
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
- First, Visit the Official Website.
- Read the Job details clearly.
- Then Download the Application.
- Fill out the Official Application twice.
- Finally, Submit the Application and finish it.