SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020: State Selection Board of Odisha has released recently its vacancies. The vacancies have been released for the posts of Junior Assistant and Junior Stenographer. Probably there are 171 Vacancies have been released. This is the Odisha Government Jobs. Candidates will be placed only in Odisha and also only the residents of Odisha can apply for these posts. Applicants who are interested and eligible can apply for these posts as soon as possible.
Aspirants can start applying for this from 01/06/2020 and the final application should be sent on or before 31/08/2020. Candidates will be selected purely on a contract basis.
|Organization Name||State Selection Board Odisha|
|Job Role||Junior Assitant and Junior stenographer|
|Job Category||Odisha Government Jobs|
State Selection Board Odisha works under the main function of recruiting. They will hire the candidates for both teaching and non-teaching staff.
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- In order to apply for these candidates should have completed a Diploma in CSC/ Degree from recognized University or board.
- Candidates should have the 80 words in Stenography.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- The minimum age limit of the candidates will be of 21 years and maximum age limit would be of 32 years.
Selection Procedure Details
Candidates will be selected based on the interview process like
Application and Notification Details
|Job Notification Link||Click Here|
|Job Application Link||Click Here|
How to apply for SSB Recruitment 2020
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website.
- Candidates should log in and register if necessary.
- Download the notification and read all the details.
- Fill the exact details.
- Click on submit.