SFIO Recruitment 2021: Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) has released the Officials, they want to fill the candidates for the post of 06 Private Secretary Posts. There are announced various Vacancies they decided to hire. The Willing and Eligible Candidates can apply for this post through the Official Website: https://sfio.nic.in. Interested Candidates Can Start to apply Online from 18.06.2021 to the Ending Date is 10.08.2021 Candidates will be placed in Chennai equivalent from a recognized University.
SFIO Recruitment 2021
Overview of SFIO Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO)|
|Name of the Post||Private Secretary|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
SFIO Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Candidates must have held a Central or State Government service as a Stenographer with 5 years of service.
- Check Official Advertisement for Job Qualification details.
|Private Secretary||Central or State Government service as a Stenographer|
SFIO Recruitment Age Limit
- The Minimum Age Limit should be Age Limit refer Notification.
- Refer to Official Advertisement for more Age Relaxation details.
There are three types of selection that will be conducted for Selection. The Selection procedures Certification Verification, Direct Interview.
Payscale Salary Details
Selected Aspirants will get a Salary of Pay Level 6. The remaining details are mentioned in the Official Advertisement, Check there.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Private Secretary||Pay Level 6|
SFIO Recruitment Postal Address
Serious Fraud Investigation Office,
Pt.Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan,
New Delhi – 110 003.
|Starting Date Submission for Application||18.06.2021|
|Last Date Submission for Application||10.08.2021|
Application and Notification Details
|SFIO Official Website||Click Here|
|SFIO Application Link||Click Here|
|SFIO Notification Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for SFIO Recruitment 2021
- Login to the Official Website of Anna University. https://sfio.nic.in/
- Read the official Notification and check your Qualification.
- Search for the Project Associate, Office Assistant, Project Technician Job Notification and click on it.
- Download and View the Anna University Project Associate job notification
- Download the Application Form.
- Send the application form and required documents to the given Postal Address.
- Submit the Application and finished it.