Sainik School Jobs 2020: Sainik School released 30 Vacancies for the post of Doctor, Art Master, Ward boy, and General Employee post. This is the Central Government Job and the selected candidates will be placed in Jharkhand. Candidates should have completed the desired qualification and should attain the desired age limit to apply for these vacancies. Candidates should have applied for this post through offline mode. Candidates should send the application form along with the necessary documents. Candidates able to start applying from 13/06/2020 and the last date is 26/06/2020.
Candidates should have completed MBBS, Master degree in any institute with minimum experience of 5/7 years in Art/Painting/Drawing and should have fluent in English conversation. All the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, Age, Salary has been given below. Please do check and follow the steps to apply for this posts.
|Organization Name||Sainik School Tilaiya|
|Job Role||Doctor, Art Master, Ward boy, General Employee|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Sainik School Tilaiya has been founded on 16th September 1963. The main aim of the school is to prepare the students academically, physically, and mentally for Defense services.
Sainik School Jobs 2020
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates should have completed MBBS, a Master’s degree in any institute with minimum experience of 5/7 years in Art/Painting/Drawing, and should have fluent in English conversation.
- Please do check all the eligibility criteria details and apply for the posts.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|General Employee||Matriculation or equivalent|
|Art Master||Master degree Experience of 5-7years in fine arts/Painting/ Drawing etc..,|
|Ward Boy||Matriculation or equivalent Degree and fluent in English|
Age limit and Relaxation Details
- Candidates should be above 50 years for Doctor, 21 years to 35 years for Art master and for ward boy, and for the General Employee it should be of 18 to 50 years.
Pay Scale Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary|
Selection Procedure Details
Candidates will be based on the Written Examination and the Direct Interview process of Sainik school.
Application Fee Details
- For General/OBC – Rs.400
- For SC/ST – Rs. 250
Postal Address Details
The principal, Sainik School Tilaiya payable at State bank of India, Sainik School Tilaiya branch with the code of 3502.
How to apply for Sainik School Recruitment 2020
- Go to the website of Sainik School and in careers the posts will be displayed.
- Select the desired post and download the application form.
- Read all the details very carefully and fill the details manually.
- Check the details, send the application form and necessary documents.
- Candidates should send separate posts for different vacancies.